About Me

Washington, DC, United States
Heather Capell Bramble is mother of two kaleidoscoping kids, Jonah and Vera. She has a magical kaleidoscope, often in her back pocket, and it usually helps her turn her normally chaotic life into something beautiful. Her goal is to have as much fun and try to be as happy as they can while on the uncharted journey of motherhood. This means doing lots of arts and crafts, going on crazy adventures, and celebrating all kinds of holidays - and yes, trying to laugh along the way!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Brambles in Boxes or Boxes of Brambles...


Short post tonight.  I have been unpacking all day and it is feeling like I am making some headway!  Yeah for me.  I have a goal to get all of it done by Thursday when we leave for our Passover/Easter celebrations in New York.  It is my version of "Passover Spring Cleaning" - since I have to wash everything once I unpack it, or so the movers told me (they packed us up).  So I have been trying to get the kids to help with as much unpacking as possible.  This basically means they play with all the packing stuff and I try to unpack the stuff and keep them from breaking it... it is kinda a three ring circus!   You know just kaleidoscoping some chaos over here!  Just so the post title makes sense, our last name is Bramble (at some point I'll give the whole story on why I changed my name... but not now).  So here we are... Brambles in Boxes... or Boxes of Brambles... you decide!


first photo... it was downhill from here...














we can help mom, really we are good at helping!


peak-a-boo!



just like Moses and Miriam-we can part the red sea... or the packing paper in the kitchen...


No comments:

Post a Comment